My favorite blog
Mike Crittenden's blog is easily my favorite blog to read. He posts short content almost daily, which often resonate with me. Here are some great ones:
- Your calendar is a better measure of success than your bank account
- Take pride in skipping meetings
- Things that aren't doing the thing
- An excuse for success
- You only need to know the direction, not the destination
- Goals are like lighthouses
- Periodically start over
- Emoji reactions are powerful
- There are no normal weeks
- Tiny habits. No, like TINY tiny.
- Let me write, I mean, think about it
- If you can't stop it, change it
- Low quality fun, high quality fun
✌🏼 Like my content? Subscribe via RSS feed.