I don't really like Reddit anymore but there are some great communities I still visit regularly irregularly.
- r/simpleliving - Reminder that taking it easy and doing less stuff is often good idea
- r/nosurf - Favorite subreddit to scroll when I feel like scrolling endlessly
- r/climbharder - I'm a climber and I wanna climb harder
- r/BarefootRunning - Because having marshmallows under your feet isn't healthy
- r/homeautomation - Inspiration for automating my home
- r/homeassistant - Same as above
- r/OnePiece and r/Berserk - To discuss new chapters