Stuff I like right now | October 2022
- Daniel's Berserk readthrough - He reads through the books, shows panels and discusses what happens as they happens. More of a storytime than review (but also a review).
- Hunter x Hunter - One of my favorite stories I've ever read! Now that the great hiatus arc has ended, I've reread the succession contest arc and been enjoying it a lot.
- I also started rewatching the anime (2011 version) since it's a damn good adaptation and in my opinion even surpasses the manga. So if you're new to the series I'd recommend starting with the anime, just note that it doesn't include 2 latest arcs.
- Cyberpunk: Edgerunners - Short (10 episodes) anime set in the same world as Cyberpunk 2077 (the video game). Great quick watch, also unique animations from studio Trigger as expected.
- The ending theme (which is great!) even has its own music video (no spoilers)
- Man On The Moon 2 by Kid Cudi - MOTM1 is one of my favorite albums ever. Lately I've been starting to like MOTM2 as well.
- ASOS lightweight skinny trackies - 100% cotton, great fit and pretty cheap. Been using these almost every day after purchasing them.
- These are also great if it's cold outside.
- H&M Oversized hoodies - Cheap (30€) and super comfy. Only 82% cotton though :/
- Couldn't find link to the one I'm wearing since I bought it from a local shop.
- How Social Media REWIRES YOUR BRAIN | Rich Roll Podcast - Great podcast about social media and it's effects, even if you're not using it yourself.
Screencap from Cybnerpunk: Edgerunners
✌🏼 Like my content? Subscribe via RSS feed.